UT Board of Trustees’ Committees Meet Jan. 28 in Nashville
January 18, 2013
KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees’ Trusteeship, Executive and Compensation and Health Affairs committees will meet Monday, Jan. 28, in Nashville.
The Trusteeship Committee will meet at 9:30 a.m. CST followed by the Executive and Compensation Committee at 11 a.m. CST. The Health Affairs Committee will meet at 1 p.m. CST. All meetings will be held in the offices of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, 1600 Division Street, Suite 700.
Agenda items for the Trusteeship Committee include:
- Bylaw amendment and revision of committee charter concerning composition of the Health Affairs Committee
- Resolution on organization and mission of the UT Knoxville Athletics Board
- Planning for the 2013 summer workshop
Agenda items for the Executive and Compensation Committee include:
- Progress report on the System Administration Strategic Plan
- President’s plans for a comprehensive performance review of chancellors every four years
- Performance and retention plan for executive officers
- Tentative schedule and agenda for the winter meeting
- Grant of tenure to three UT Knoxville faculty members under expedited procedures
- Grant of tenure to a UTC faculty member under expedited procedures
- Revised Date for 2013 Summer Workshop
Agenda items for the Health Affairs Committee include:
- Financial review of existing faculty practice plans in Memphis
- Update on UT Methodist Physicians, Phase II
- Update on the UT MED practice plan
- Revision of committee charter concerning composition of the Health Affairs Committee
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend these meetings may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Wednesday, Jan. 23.
Gina Stafford, (865) 974-0741, email@example.com
Elizabeth Davis, (865) 974-5179, elizabeth.davis.tennessee.edu