UT Board of Trustees Holds Winter Meeting Feb. 25-26 in Martin
February 18, 2010
KNOXVILLE -- The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet Feb. 25-26 in Martin.
The full board's winter meeting will begin at 1 p.m. CST Friday, Feb. 26, in the Ballroom of the Boling University Center on the UT Martin campus.
The meeting will be Webcast live and archived for later viewing. For a link to the Webcast, go to www.tennessee.edu.
Agenda items include:
- President's report
- Recommendation for the presidential search
- Report on Board self-assessment
- Differential tuition proposals at UT Knoxville
- Revised operating budget for FY09-10
- Report of an additional revenue/institutionally funded capital project at UTC
- Real property transactions
- Voluntary retirement incentive proposal for the Institute of Agriculture
- Revision of campus/institute strategic plans
- Proposal to create the School of Education at UTC by consolidation of the Teacher Preparation Academy and the Graduate Studies Division
- Revision of the UTHSC faculty handbook
- Renaming the White Avenue Building and White Avenue Biology Annex at UT Knoxville
Various board committees will meet Feb. 25-26. Here is a schedule of their meetings:
Thursday, Feb. 25
- 10:30 a.m. -- Finance and Administration Committee, Boling University Center, Room 206A
- 1:30 p.m. -- Research, Outreach and Economic Development Committee, Boling University Center, Room 206C
Friday, Feb. 26
- 8 a.m. -- Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee, Boling University Center, Ballroom
- 10:30 a.m. -- Advancement and Public Affairs Committee, Boling University Center, Room 229
- 1 p.m. -- Full board, Boling University Center, Ballroom
To view the meeting's full agenda and materials, go to http://bot.tennessee.edu.
Gina Stafford, (865) 974-0741, email@example.com
Elizabeth Davis, (865) 974-5179, firstname.lastname@example.org