UT Trusteeship, Executive and Compensation Committees to Meet May 13 in Nashville
May 06, 2010
KNOXVILLE –- The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees' Trusteeship Committee and Executive and Compensation Committee will meet Thursday, May 13, in Nashville.
The Trusteeship Committee will meet at 9 a.m. CDT, and the Executive and Compensation Committee will meet at 12:30 p.m. CDT. Both meetings will be held at the offices of Bradley, Arant, Boult, Cummings, 1600 Division St., Suite 700.
Trusteeship Committee agenda items include:
- Changing the title of vice president for agriculture to chancellor
- Revising the responsibilities of the president with respect to intercollegiate athletics
- Extending the term of committee and committee chair appointments
- Revised organizational chart for the system administration
Executive and Compensation Committee agenda items include:
- Selecting a presidential search firm
- Recommending a compensation package for the next president
- Granting of tenure to UT Knoxville faculty under expedited procedures
- Recommending a resolution appointing a managerial group for U.S. government contracts
- Planning for annual meeting of the board and recommending dates for 2011 regular board meetings
For more information about the board, visit http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Gina Stafford, (865) 974-0741, email@example.com
Elizabeth Davis, (865) 974-5179, firstname.lastname@example.org